This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on soft tissue augmentation techniques shaping today’s practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to’s and offer step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade-so you can refine and hone your skills…and expand your surgical repertoire. You’ll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of traditional and new fillers-edited by pioneers in the field, Drs. Alastair and Jean Carruthers. Implement the newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidently-with the outstanding guidance you’ll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.
- Get the best results from permanent fillers that stimulate the body’s own collagen, new hypoallergenic fillers, injectable Zyderm and Zyplast collagen, and Gore-Tex chin, lip and cheek implants -all with one concise, accessible volume.
- Visualize techniques clearly with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they appear in practice.
- See how to proceed with a comprehensive instructional DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts’ hints and tips.
- Updated throughout with new chapters on fibroplasia * synthetic fillers * fillers for skin of color * and how to avoid and handle complications
- New and improved DVD material demonstrates techniques in practice
- Covers both temporary and permanent augmentations