This well organized, easy-to-use reference provides complete coverage of over 200 skin diseases with complete diagnostic and treatment options for each disorder. Along with hundreds of high-quality images, it provides the clinical features, top differentials, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis for each disorder. The book begins with a special chapter on differential diagnosis for the most common presenting signs in dermatologic diseases, followed by chapters covering a multitude of common and more rarely seen skin disorders.
- A user-friendly organization allows for quick and easy access to a specific disease, along its with differentials, diagnosis, treatment options, and images.
- Each disorder is accompanied by vivid, full-color images to facilitate accurate diagnosis.
- A comprehensive drug appendix includes information about dosage, adverse reactions, indications, and contraindications.
- Updated coverage of diagnostic tests that identify dermatologic disease or disorder
- Algorithms that assist in quickly reaching an accurate diagnosis
- A completely updated drug appendix
- A section featuring more than 200 before-and-after images for client education and to encourage treatment compliance