A concise, yet complete clinical reference on dermatology in the highly practical question-and-answer format of The Secrets SeriesÂ®. This edition features over 400 color illustrations. Each chapter covers an important dermatology topic by asking key questions and providing helpful answers relating to that topic. This completely new edition covers all aspects of dermatology, from evaluation and diagnosis of dermatologic conditions through standard and emergent treatment options. Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches.
- Includes helpful answers, tips, and secrets of 50 contributing authors, all authorities in the field of dermatology
- All photographs are in color to better illustrate the dermatologic condition presented; many more clinical photographs are included in this edition
- Color illustrations are especially important for the non-dermatologist market
- Features a new chapter on Special Considerations in Black Skin
- Thought-provoking questions that provide succinct answers
- Presentation of a vast amount of information, but not overly simplistic
- All the most important “need-to-know” questions-and-answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets SeriesÂ®
- Concise answers that include the author’s pearls, tips, memory aids, and “secrets”
- Bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review
- Thorough, highly detailed index
THE SMART WAY TO STUDY!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.