- DermaTherapy sheet set includes a flat and fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases
- Approved FDA medical device for eczema and psoriasis
- Helps to manage symptoms associated with chronic skin ailments and people with sensitive skin
- Patent pending fabric is engineered to mimic many of the properties of silk
- Effective for the life of the product. Easy care machine wash and dry.
DermaTherapy products are registered with FDA as Class I medical devices given their proven ability to help manage the symptoms associated with eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis. The products are dermatologist recommended and clinically proven to reduce the amount of itching, improve overall skin appearance and increase the amount of uninterrupted sleep. DermaTherapy fabric technology is patent pending. The uniquely structured fibers wick away moisture, keep your skin dry, and minimize irritating abrasion between fabric and skin. The soil release finish aids in the release of oily stains. The antimicrobial treatment helps protect against germs and bacteria on the fabric, helps maintain freshness, and eliminates odors.